Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Quick Kitchen Tip: The Pizza Cutter

Isn't it interesting how when you get married you're exposed to all these new ideas and ways to do things? You realize that not everyone accomplishes tasks in ways that you've always known. To me, a pizza cutter was just that, a tool to cut pizza with. To my husband it was so much more.

It is great for cutting up pancakes, quesadillas, French toast, sandwiches, and more. It is a huge time saver for those of us who need to cut food into bite sized pieces for multiple children. A couple quick passes with the pizza cutter and you're ready to go.

So, pull that pizza cutter out of the drawer a little more often. Give it a quick spin through your pancakes. I think you'll find to be a more useful gadget than you ever thought. You can thank my mother in law.



Photo Credit: MarcPinter

3 comments:

  1. I love using my pizza cutter for brownies, quesadillas, and many other things. When my daughter was younger, it was a nice, quick way to cut up food into smaller bites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tip! Thanks! Who'da thunk? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially love using my pizza cutter on pastry dough. It makes cutting it so much easier and faster when I make mini pies, poptarts or any number of other pastry concoctions!

    ReplyDelete

Header designed by Crystal. Thanks!