Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Carnival #160

Welcome to Make it from Scratch! The complete carnival can be found this week at Simply Beck's Bounty. Here are a few of my favorites!

Beet Mash Chocolate Cupcakes
This recipe has me curious. Can you taste the beets? Does it give the cupcakes a red tint? Hmmm.... We make zucchini brownies that are scrumptious. I wonder if these would have the same effect of sneaking something healthy into something that tastes like a treat.

Starting Seeds Indoors
I always like to see how others approach their gardening to find new ideas. This post links to a wealth of articles to help you get your seeds going inside.


Irish Soda Bread
This is a wonderful how to for this easy bread. I should be making this more!


Thanks for checking out the carnival this week. Be sure to see the whole thing at Simply Beck's Bounty.

4 comments:

  1. So many great new things to try! I love this carnival :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! It's been a while since I was able to join in the carnival. I just submitted a post yesterday for the next carnival.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for including me :) I posted a "thank you" at my site today.

    ReplyDelete

Header designed by Crystal. Thanks!