Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Carnival #149

The first carnival of 2010 can be found at Out of Debt Again. Thanks to Mrs. Accountability for hosting this week's edition of Make it from Scratch. Here are some of my favorites!

It's Sew Easy to Save
This is is wonderful for those, like myself, who are just beginning to sew. Included are suggestions for easy and basic projects, and links to free patterns.

Make Your Own Sauerkraut
I canned some cabbage this fall including some easy sauerkraut. This article is about making fermented sauerkraut, something I have not tried yet.

Homemade Cough Medicine
'Tis the season for colds and flu. Learning about home remedies is on my to do list.

Be sure to check out the entire carnival! Hope to see your post included next week!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    I see you like Martha Stewart!
    Im Giving an awesome give away for my Blogs Grand Opeing :)
    Ill be giving away alot of her products:)Hope you enjoy!♥
    -Keren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to volunteer to host a Make It From Scratch carnival sometime, should you need someone.

    Tammy
    momtocherubs@becksbounty.com
    Blog: http://www.simplybecksbounty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Header designed by Crystal. Thanks!