Thursday, January 28, 2010

10 Kid Made Valentine Ideas

I am not exactly sure where January went, but I do know that it is almost gone. Soon I will turn around and it will be Valentines Day, and the kids will need Valentines to share with their friends.

They always enjoy creating the Valentines that will be given. It doesn't have to be anything complicated. A couple years back, we simply cut out hearts from construction paper and used doilies to decorate them. Then the kids wrote a message on the back. Simple and fun.

I'm not sure what we will be doing this year. While I am gathering ideas, I thought I'd share a few of them with you.



Patchwork Heart (There are several ideas on this site. Scroll down for this one.)





















Will you be making Valentines this year? Please share your ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Header designed by Crystal. Thanks!