Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Carnival #129

Thank you, thank you to mommy2my9 (or should we say 9.5?) for hosting this week's edition of the Make it from Scratch carnival. Be sure to check the entire carnival at 11th Heaven's Homemaking Haven. Picking favorites was pretty hard this week, but I narrowed it down to three. Here are some of my favorites from this edition:

Ballet Slippers from a Washcloth
I have a love hate relationship with slippers. They are a must have in the winter, but I haven't been able to find a pair that keep my feet warm without making them too hot. This quick and economical project may be a solution.

Recycled Plastic Bag Shell Purse
Long time Make it from Scratch participant Cindy has simply outdone herself this week. This is a beautiful project.

Ricotta Hotcakes
I simply must agree with Liss, *drool.*


Thank you for joining us for the carnival this week.

Some other carnivals you may enjoy:
Festival of Frugality
The Homesteading Carnival
All things Eco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Header designed by Crystal. Thanks!