Thursday, April 30, 2009

Oh Oh It's Magic

Today our weather is decidedly spring like; cool and wet, but the past several days we had a heat wave. With highs in the 90's  we wanted a little something to cool us off. We decided on Magic Milkshakes


If you've never tried this recipe from the Hillbilly Housewife site, you are missing out. It is a very simple and economical recipe that produces a sweet and cool treat. We've been making them for a few years, and have tried many variations of the basic recipe. This new one, I'm calling it Irish Magic, may be my favorite. 

We made a blender full of the original version for the kids, but my husband and I were looking for something different. We decided to try to make them with Irish Cream.  They were delicious! 


Irish Magic

An adult version of Hillbilly Housewife's Magic Milkshake.

See Irish Magic on Key Ingredient.



Don't forget tomorrow is the first. Have you tried something new this month?  Please join us for Firsts on the First

1 comment:

  1. Yummy...I'm making ice cubes right now! I'm going to try this tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Header designed by Crystal. Thanks!