Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Carnival #110

Mary at Simply Forties has brought us a Make it from Scratch carnival today that is simply fabulous! Be inspired by the beautiful spring pictures, the delicious recipes, and creative projects! Some of my favorites this week: 


Vermicomposting. It is on my to do list. 

My poor little sewing machine has only seen the light of day for mending. I'd like to use it to actually make something! Simple tutorials like this one are just what I need to get started. 

Funny gives us some great encouragement to grow some of our own food, and some practical advice about making our gardening projects profitable. 

Be sure to check out the entire Spring has Sprung Edition of the carnival. We hope you join us by submitting a post for next week's edition! 

Some other carnivals you may enjoy: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Header designed by Crystal. Thanks!