Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Carnival #83

This week the carnival is I've Got a Little Space to Fill. Thanks to Mama Bear for hosting! There are some great entries this week (as always.) It was hard choosing favorites, but here they are

Green Tomato Pie
Someone recently asked me what to do with a lot of green tomatoes. I suggested fried green tomatoes and relish, but then was stumped. Here is another option.

Recycled Round Plarn Rug
I just love all of Cindy's projects and could easily include her in the favorites list every week. I'd love to have some rugs like this for my mud room.

Blueberry Pie or Blueberry Cheesecake?

I know I said before that ice cream was my weakness, but a more accurate statement might be that ice cream is one of my weaknesses. Cheesecake, well, that really is my favorite, and blueberries are my favorite fruit. This is an interesting article with a link to the recipe, and discussion about how to tweak it to make it even better. Drooling here, really!


Be sure to check out all the entries for yourself, and link to the carnival and your favorites.

We are still looking for more hosts! Please email me makeitfromscratch at yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Totally gonna try the green tomato pie! I have loads that will probably not ripen before our first frost, so why not, right?

    ReplyDelete

Header designed by Crystal. Thanks!