Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Carnival #80

This week you can find Make it from Scratch at Greenstyle Mom. I can't agree with her more that blogging while hungry is a dangerous thing. Even if you're not hungry you'll be drooling by the time you get through the recipes this week.

Some of my favorite entries this week:

Rich, Creamy, Chocolate Ice Cream without an Ice Cream Maker (or Cream)
Recipes over at Our Red House are always wonderful, but she is hitting my weakness here, ice cream.

Literary Recipes: Hasty Pudding
I'm not sure I actually want to make this one, but I was interested just to see what hasty pudding really is. I love the food and literature combination on this site.

Beet Juice Painting
Go and see the lovely photos of the beautiful pictures her children created.

What are your favorites this week? Give them a little link love would ya? Submit your own post and be included in next's week's edition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Header designed by Crystal. Thanks!